Tuesday, September 17, 2013
0 comments

My Restaurant 1.1.5.Apps apk

8:24 PM
Boss, it's time to open!
Run your very own restaurant in famous cities around the world with your manager (now with voice support) by your side!

My Restaurant 1.1.5.Apps apk

As CEO you can hire employees, cook, and decorate your restaurant!
Open your restaurant in famous cities!
Cute graphics, optimized controls for smartphones, and a management system which players of all ages can enjoy!
Make the best restaurant in the world!

★ English Support! ★
My Restaurant also supports 한국어, Deutsch, français, 日本語, 中文简体 and 中文繁體.

You will find details of My Restaurant 1.1.5.Apps apk if you visit the official site of My Restaurant 1.1.5.Apps apk on Google Play >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.myrestaurant.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common

Download My Restaurant 1.1.5.apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top